Just A Way for me to document "The Concept of Time". All fancy words aside, a Photo Graphic Journal
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Hello Life, I have missed your touch for so long!
How can one say they had a long day when there are only 24 hours in a day. I have been puzzled by so many people telling me "i've had a long day". I have felt moments that have felt like an eternity and experienced moments that have slipped away before they were even captured so in a way I can grasp society's take on the "Long Day". I just want everyone to know I feel a day is not long enough. Lets make it longer by stepping out and just enjoying life. I mean truly enjoy a moment in life. "I will enjoy my moment with a photograph and reminisce on that touch"- Ryan "Bluetwig" Williams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I took your advice and I called up a very old friend we sat together and watched the sunset and took in the moment as it was. No, iphones, headphones, or any other distractions. I would like more of those moments, but till the next one, lets get back to work!
Post a Comment