I step up my showcase of art with every photo shoot. Another photo shoot is another lesson learned. A lifetime of photography is a lifetime of lessons and those lessons all wrapped in to few masterpieces. Art from the soul bridged by the mind, in imagery we stand through time and space and pose for immortality. I wouldn't choose any art form to express myself, the angles, the colors, behind the capture is where I belong.
Color scheme is very important to most, I match it with an overall emotion from subject, photographer, and the energy that is shared in the experience. Reaching past the normal pallete with this one. What good is the box if you don't ever step outside of its confines.
Worlds over from my typical shot, the height of the colors are no match to the subject. Highlighted for the Wall Street Journal.
Some stories behind photographs are the reason they never see the light, I figure the work speaks for itself on this one. My images are a clear defined path, too bad the road to success is nowhere near as visible to all. Dedication to your path is the key is most cases. For a photographer, riches are the least of a concern, the only gold is found at the heart of each image. Ryan "Bluetwig" Williams

No comments:
Post a Comment